Cyber experts when you need the most
CyberPal simply connects Independent Cyber Security contractors and consultancies to businesses resolving their cyber needs
Finding your cyber security solutions just got easier
CyberPal makes it possible to compare, review, ask peers, buy research reports for all your Cyber Security requirements all in one platform. Locate and connect with nearest Resellers for all Vendor solutions.Subscribe
HOW IT WORKS
FOR END-USERS | BUYERS
DISCOVER & QUALIFY
- Qualify your requirements with our AI-led & engaging Comparison Platform
- Locate best & nearest Resellers / suppliers
- Hire vetted Independent Cyber Security Experts
VALIDATE & REVIEW
- Choose from 100+ Cyber Security Categories
- Cyber Experts Ratings, Reviews & get Reports
AWARD & WORK
- Private communication & receive proposals
- No upfront payments, only upon work completion
FOR CYBER EXPERTS | SELLERS
FIND QUALITY PROJECTS
- Vendors / Resellers can create profile & target audience
- Cyber Experts can list services and generate leads
GET HIRED SWIFTLY
- Benefit from qualified customers with specific requirements
- Quick Proposals and Secure Payments
- Discuss and Start projects faster
- Dashboard with full statistics to track & target
- Create custom offers, invoices & get paid on time
CYBER SECURITY IS US
Find Cyber Courses & Get News Insights
VARs & MSPs
Cyber Vendors & Experts on Demand
Find Cyber Insurance Providers & GRC Consultancies
WHY CYBERPAL IS AWESOME ?
Track all your projects in one place and keep on top of invoices and transactions. Measure performance and productivity.
Community & Support
Collaborate with industry peers, customers and Cyberpal's representatives in the forum to learn, search answers and socialise.
Connect with Cyber Experts
Find Independent vetted cyber security experts based on their expertise and credibility. Review and hire only the best.
Secure Payment gateway
Pay nothing upfront only pay when work is complete via our secure payment platform. All transactions are DigiCertSSL encrypted.
Communicate privately and securely via our platform. Schedule meetings , discuss and award projects successfully.
Receive tailored proposals
Receive free proposals from qualified top 5 vendors or independent cyber experts. Get work done efficiently.
News & Announcements
Partnering with Incubators & Accelerators can help you get $20,000 – $100,000 worth of tech infrastructure credits absolutely free.
Yes, if you look at most of the cloud, communication, marketing, sales or customer support platforms they tie their knots with incubators and accelerators at a very stage.
They offer free credits to startups participating in partnered incubation programs.
AWS, DigitalOcean, SendGrid, Cloudflare are a few of the examples.
Keeping this in mind, we have compiled a list of more than 500 active Incubators & Accelerators worldwide.
You can partner with them based on their eligibility criteria and location preferences.
Straightaway, the coronavirus outbreak compelled businesses to shift to working from home strategies, including setting up novel technologies and security measures to enable continuity in regular operations.
After a period of sluggish growth caused by the pandemic, governments are now exploring ways to reopen economies, and eventually, businesses will start resuming normal operations. This resolution means that employees will soon return to their offices after several weeks of working remotely. Similarly, the return to the office strategy will face the same challenges.
Security Implications During Return to Workplace
Employees may undoubtedly bring a range of cyberthreats while shifting from remote workstations. Some of the common risks during the phase include:
- Use of insecure software: whether employees used company-issued or personal devices while working from home, they will pose a threat if they operate outdated security software and unpatched operating systems
- Malware in personal devices: employees are likely to use their home devices at the office as they rush to vacate from remote workstations. At the same time, many businesses might not have adequate time and expertise to examine their inventory. As a result, employees might connect potentially infected devices to the corporate network
- Resource shortcomings: CISO’s function mat have constrained budgets, limited resources, and skillsets.
- Lack of security awareness: employees returning from remote work may lack proper security training. Besides, most business will operate with inadequately defined and established cybersecurity processes and control because of the disruptive phase
CISOs Considerations to Mitigate Cyber Risks during that Phase
Returning the workforce from home to the office encounters an array of security implications that CISOs should perceive and alleviate. Fortunately, this shift differs from the unexpected and rushed work from home decisions triggered by the pandemic.
The CISO will have the responsibility of managing bother internal and external IT risks during return to the workplace period to effectively monitor, repel, and respond to cyber threats while meeting compliance requirements. The security officer will need different security tools and expertise for the following areas of focus:
CISO’s Area of Focus
Security Solutions and Expertise
Real-time threat intelligence
Intrusion detection and prevention systems
Security information and event management (SIEM)
Cyber-risk and intelligence
Gathering intelligence about people, technologies, and process that impact the organization’s risk posture
Data loss protection
Tools to monitor the flow of data internally and externally to detect when a cybercriminal attempts to steal sensitive information
Identity and access management (IAM)
Tools and skills to determine the users accessing systems and data
Techniques to investigate cyber incidents
Compliance and governance
Tools and frameworks for managing security and compliance regulations
Ultimately, returning to the workplace is approaching soon. CISOs will need a plan and solutions to reduce cyber risks while facilitating timely and secure return to normal operations. Undeniably, many organizations, no matter how much resources they have, will struggle with managing cybersecurity during the period.
With unending and competing priorities and agendas for CISO, there is a need to align the security strategy with the business. A Deloitte study found that 46% of CISOs fear the inability to delivering this proposition. Ultimately, organizations require their security officers to assess and implement security technologies and standards to restore and enhance organizational security capabilities.
CyberPal Platform empowers CISOs, info-sec officers, and business owners to simplify their complex cyber solutions search process and transform into a simple, insightful process. SMBs share their requirements for the above CISO’s areas of focus to find the best and nearest cybersecurity solutions providers, consultants, vendors, and resellers based on your cybersecurity needs.
As a rule of thumb, small and large enterprises observe a standard practice to source for essential products and services to run their businesses. One approach involves the use of a request for proposal (RFP), which is a business document about a project and invites bids from vendors to accomplish the project requirements. A business designs an RFP with questions that interested bidders should address. In return, the participating company responds with a proposal detailing their solution and how they will implement it. RFP process has also become common in cybersecurity procurement.
On average, an organization submits 100 RFPs every year. 34% of them submit between 51 and 250 RFPs, while 19% work with more than 250. However, the value-driving RFP process faces challenges that affect the timely procurement of necessary cybersecurity solutions.
- The procurement teams describe the process as antiquated and time-consuming. An average RFP takes 57 days from posting to award in 2018. In some cases, businesses abandoning the process, leading to product mismatch and inaccurate product purchases.
- RFPs feature questions about a product or a project a company wants to procure. In the case of cybersecurity, the process demands appropriate internal expertise to ensure that the sourced security product is a perfect fit. Without a team of skilled cybersecurity experts, an organization can end up establishing irrelevant questions and employing an inappropriate evaluation criterion.
- Communicating and sharing details about the RFP process can be frustrating. It involves numerous emails, video conferencing, and discussion of the same issues repeatedly. A typical RFP submission contains 116 pages on average.
- For SMEs with a low perceived stake for suppliers, it is expected that few vendors will respond with proposals. Sellers prefer replying to established organizations with streamlined and automated RFP procedures. Statistics show that vendors respond to only 69% of RFPs submitted by organizations. They feel that the remaining 31%, mainly from SMEs, are not worth their time and resources.
Cybersecurity buying activities should feature a standard process that assesses vendors and solutions through an integrated strategic path that offers process optimization. The process should focus on all business requirements, including the solution’s capabilities, vendors, resellers, price, and reviews from peers.
With CyberPal, SMEs can smoothen their process of selecting the right cybersecurity solution provider to avoid delays in a field that requires near real-time response to cyberthreats. CyberPal offers a disruptive and automated platform where users can conveniently speed up the search and selection process for cybersecurity solutions and vendors in their location.
Instead of using tedious, time-consuming, and resource-intensive RFP processes to make a purchase, users can confide on the CyberPal platform as their one-stop marketplace for their cybersecurity needs. Using the platform, buyers can effectually search, identify, qualify, validate, contact, and transact with cybersecurity vendors and consultants in the locations within a matter of minutes and at no upfront costs.